What’s better than a superhero? Two superheroes! That’s exactly what you’ll get with the Imperfectly Phil’d January Whole30 Group. Long-time friends, Ashley and Phil have combined forces to bring you an epic start to the New Year.
A self-care advocate, eats food to fuel, a dog mom and wife. As a Whole30 Certified Coach, I am here to help guide you through a life-changing journey…and believe me when I say “It Starts with Food.”
I’m all about the 3 S’s – Sous Vide, Sparkling Beverages, and Self Care. As a Whole30 Coach, I want to help you learn to make delicious food with little fuss and empower you to make fullPHILING changes in your life.
- An AWESOME surprise to get you pumped and stay motivated during your Whole30.
- A complete 8-week program, including a week of prep, 4 weeks of Whole30 support, two-week reintroduction AND a food freedom week.
- A kick-butt swag bag.
- A private Facebook group to access support not only from Ashley and Phil but the group as a whole.
- Daily motivation including accountability, support, tips, tricks, how-tos, and custom recipes.
- Weekly Zoom webinars including some VERY special guests.
- Giveaways and exclusive discounts!
Want a Whole30 buddy? Refer a friend and save $25 for each referral!
- Kick-off call on December 22nd! Don’t worry if you can’t attend live, it will be recorded.
- Whole30 begins on January 1.
- 10-day reintroduction beings January 31.
- We’ll spend the week of February 10 wrapping up and talking Food Freedom.