Are you ready to fall into Whole30? No better way than the Imperfectly Phil’d September Whole30 Group of course! PSLs without dairy or sugar are our favorite NSV. Long-time friends, Ashley and Phil have combined forces to get you feeling your best. So pack a (reusable) sack lunch and get on the bus to Food Freedom!
A self-care advocate, eats food to fuel, a dog mom and wife. As a Whole30 Certified Coach, I am here to help guide you through a life-changing journey…and believe me when I say “It Starts with Food.”
I’m all about the 3 S’s – Sous Vide, Sparkling Beverages, and Self Care. As a Whole30 Coach, I want to help you learn to make delicious food with little fuss and empower you to make fullPHILING changes in your life.
- An AWESOME surprise to get you pumped and stay motivated during your Whole30.
- A complete 8-week program, including a week of prep, 4 weeks of Whole30 support, 10 day reintroduction AND a food freedom week.
- A kick-butt swag bag filled with over $100 worth of Whole30 Approved and compliant emergency foods, sauces and dressings, condiments, and coupons.
- A private Slack group to access support not only from Ashley and Phil but the group as a whole. This is a completely Facebook free group!
- Daily motivation including accountability, support, tips, tricks, how-tos, and custom recipes.
- Weekly Zoom calls to check-in and connect.
- Exclusive discounts from some of our favorite Whole30 Approved Partners!
- Kick-off call on September 8th! Don’t worry if you can’t attend live, it will be recorded.
- Whole30 begins on September 14th.
- 10-day reintroduction begins October 14th.
- We’ll spend the week of October 25th wrapping up and talking Food Freedom.
- Weekly calls will take place on Sundays at 6:30 PM CT. Don’t worry if you’re unable to make it live! They will be recorded.
But Don’t Just Take Our Word For It…
“Working with Ashley & Phil was the best decision I could ever have made moving forward into my life. I have learned so much about myself, not only around food but around my habits and my relationship to life! Whether I was celebrating a win or needing extra support in a slump, they were always there to hold space for me to stay on track! Both of their shining personalities and extensive knowledge led me to Whole30 success. I am so thankful for these two and everything they have done to help me. Their passion for Whole30 is soooooo palpable through their embodiment as coaches! Whole30 OBSESSED!”
I had been thinking about doing the Whole30 for almost 7 months by the time I pulled the trigger… The idea of being lost and not being held accountable was a serious fear and concern of mine! Phil is a long-time college friend and fellow lover of all things delicious. Ashley is someone I have followed on Instagram for a few years, even before she became a coach. Instantaneously in 2019, I was HOOKED on this culture they had submerged themselves into. I loved the idea of eating and cooking WHOLESOME foods for my body and family… BUT RULES… NO WAY! (insert me laughing at myself now completing a Whole30). The months leading up to the decision, I could see that these Coaches were being given the ammunition from everyone from Whole30, compliant companies, cookbook authors to Melissa Urban HERSELF! I knew it was my time…. NOT ONLY did they make us feel incredibly supported through the ENTIRE journey, but they were incredibly knowledgeable. Many times, when I spoke to people who have done Whole30 before they said: “I am so glad you did it with a coach!” I didn’t get it at first…. But I truly am glad myself. Phil and Ashley went above and beyond to make sure we too had the tools to be successful, create an environment of acceptance and guiding, and made us giggle the whole way through. I DEFINITELY suggest using a coach for your first time through Whole30… and would only ever choose Phil and Ashley, Imperfectly Phil’d.